Picture within a picture within a picture within a picture within a picture!

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
6653527155_4f17057c9a_z.jpg

I took this utilising my new portrait lens.

Appreciate any comments! I would like to have got in closer but I was at minimum distance already.

Cheers!
ped

i get the idea but not the last picture covering what looks like an outside door

Thanks for the comment. I have a book with pictures of walls to graffitti notes on (search for 'Walls Notebook') it makes an interesting background to put Polaroid prints on so I can digitise them. Other examples are on my Flickr page. I'll get a flatbed too and do some simple scans of the print by itself at some point. My DSLR won;t focus very close so I have to put the print on something to take a picture of it! I like this technique though as I feel it adds a new dimension to things.

Cheers

I like the idea (y) and it looks to be very well executed (y) but I too am not sold on the background image :shrug: I think it would have look better/made a little more sense to the view if the image stack were incorporated into a photo frame on the wall maybe :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

I like the idea (y) and it looks to be very well executed (y) but I too am not sold on the background image :shrug: I think it would have look better/made a little more sense to the view if the image stack were incorporated into a photo frame on the wall maybe :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Agree, or if someone was holding a frame with that in... it just looks a bit.. stuck there

Back