Pictures from Liverpool Castle

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Hey people,

I havent posted in ages but today I finally managed to get out and take some photos. The missus and I went to the west Penine moors and to Rivington in particular. Whilst there we walked up to Liverpool Castle and below are some of the pictures I took whilst there. The rest cant be found on my website at http://www.enraged-baboon.com/Liverpoolcastle/

Liverpool+Castle006.jpg

This Picture was taken inside the castle looking towards one of the corner towers

Liverpool+Castle009.jpg

Picture taken through a window from within the castle. Dont think I got the focus right on this

Liverpool+Castle013.jpg

Picture taken looking up at the same window with the missus looking out

Liverpool+Castle017.jpg

Bit Cliched but I like the path to nothing photo :D

Liverpool+Castle023.jpg

Side view of the arrow slots

As I said there are loads more on my site but I didnt want to post too many :D

C & C more than welcom :D

I had no idea Liverpool had a castle!! :) Whilst I don't like the light in any of them (too flat), I think 3 and 4 are good. Shot in the right conditions with lovely golden light, they could be rather special.

Gary.

I quite like the 4th capture of the path into the trees :)
and i hadn't heard of Liverpool castle before your post i might pay a visit to Rivington myself if the weathers ok tomorrow (well today now :LOL:) and have a look for it after spotting it on Google after searching where it is :)

Last edited:
Aye I`d heard about it originally on granada tonight months ago This Fred Talbot was there or something.

ITs a shame it was such an overcast day as a blue sky might have made them better :D

Thanks for the comments peeps :D THe more C & C I get the more I can improve

Back