Pier

ntz

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

I was 3 days in Belgium - Gent, Antwerp, Brussels, Bruges .. Unfortunately the light was horrible (to be precise "the light wasn't") but finally, in the very last moment I've got my 10 minutes of opportunity ..

thanks you very much for your feedback ..

cheers, ~dan

ps. please don't hesitate to click on my photo .. it will redirect you to my flickr where you can review the photo in greater detail and eventually download that if you'll wish ..

Last edited:
Very nice landscape style capture, with a nice but menacing looking sky.

I dare to give one more ... just the wheel

Hello,

I was 3 days in Belgium - Gent, Antwerp, Brussels, Bruges .. Unfortunately the light was horrible (to be precise "the light wasn't") but finally, in the very last moment I've got my 10 minutes of opportunity ..

thanks you very much for your feedback ..

cheers, ~dan

ps. please don't hesitate to click on my photo .. it will redirect you to my flickr where you can review the photo in greater detail and eventually download that if you'll wish ..

Thanks for the memory prompt for Gent and Bruges :D

I understand the comment above about concrete but the scene is what it is and concrete is a part of it and I'm struggling to think how you could have taken it differently.

I do like the pictures, they both look sharp and well expose and it looks like you've thought about composition so well done :D and I'm sure the pictures will bring back memories for you :D

• Love
Reactions: ntz
Back