Pirelli Rally

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Well as promised here are a few of my pics from the road parts of the rally from yesterday and today.

060513_DSCF0016.jpg

#2 - Did I pack my sandwiches?
060513_DSCF0017.jpg

060513_DSCF0190.jpg

060514_DSCF0071.jpg

if you're interested in seeing more: http://kelticrose.itsmyland.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=6

TFL

Allan

Picture 2 loaded...but the others didn't and your site says server error :(

If i stop the page loading after 2 mins I can see the top inch of picture 1...so no ;)

Your web site >

500 Internal Server Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx/0.3.37

Seems very intermittant. All four images only appeared once in 7-8 refreshes. Othertimes I would get any combination including none.

Worth waiting for :)

Looks like you had a good day out.

Great set of pics Allan ... particularly like the wheel rims and third place ... sort of sums up the event - for me anyway !

What ... no favourites ???

gotta love landrovers in a rally :) Celebrations shots are nice too but is the second one maybe a tad soft?

dod said:
gotta love landrovers in a rally :) Celebrations shots are nice too but is the second one maybe a tad soft?

Is that the one with the ladies on? if so yep got to agree it looks a bit soft. I've tried sharpening but think all in all not as good as it should have been.

Forgot to mention Pic 1 and 3 have had the sky slightly modified as it was a really grey overcast day

TFL

Allan

not all working for me either

the space is there for you to use Allan, so please do!

Have you got a polarizer? Maybe get one coz I think you'd then be able to see inside the cars to the driver...

orangepeel said:
Have you got a polarizer? Maybe get one coz I think you'd then be able to see inside the cars to the driver...

funny you should say that - coz on the second day I thought "wonder what its like with a polarizer on" - so went out and got one and only took a few shots with it but like the results

060514_DSCF0154.jpg

Matty - Does the tfp gallery not resize a pic to 160? - thought it used to

Back