Pixapro ST-IV

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Pixapro ST-IV which I use to fire my PIKA PRO 200, all works well.
I have just bought a Yongnuo 560 III and I can't seem to get the trigger to fire the flash.

Any thoughts, will it fire the flash or have I screwed up getting the flash?
Thanks
Simon.

Have you selected the correct mode on the flash so it knows you're using the inbuilt receiver?

Pressing the TRIGGER Mode button (the 3rd button in the row of 4) scrolls through the method of triggering the flash, M (or manual) is triggering through the flash foot or PC sync port, S1 is basic optic slave, S2 is basic optic slave with TTL pre-flash ignore, and the last is the built in RX radio receiver mode.
(From google)

Last edited:
Have you selected the correct mode on the flash so it knows you're using the inbuilt receiver?

Pressing the TRIGGER Mode button (the 3rd button in the row of 4) scrolls through the method of triggering the flash, M (or manual) is triggering through the flash foot or PC sync port, S1 is basic optic slave, S2 is basic optic slave with TTL pre-flash ignore, and the last is the built in RX radio receiver mode.
(From google)

I thought I had tried all options, maybe I haven't! :)
I've actually consulted the handbook!!!!! That is something! :D

Just done some digging, good old Youtube and no you can't use it ..... :mad:
Still, it wasn't expensive and I will use it. Have to get another Pixapro product.

Just done some digging, good old Youtube and no you can't use it ..... :mad:
Still, it wasn't expensive and I will use it. Have to get another Pixapro product.

You should still be able to use it in conjunction with your Pika Pro200.
If the 560 III is set to S1 it will be a manual flash which fires when it 'sees' another flash - so your ST-IV would trigger the Pika Pro 200, which would flash, and fire the 560 iii
Not as flexible or convenient as a flash which is compatible with the Godox wireless system (the ST-IV is a rebranded Goxox XPro transmitter), but might be sufficient, depending on your needs.

You should still be able to use it in conjunction with your Pika Pro200.
If the 560 III is set to S1 it will be a manual flash which fires when it 'sees' another flash - so your ST-IV would trigger the Pika Pro 200, which would flash, and fire the 560 iii
Not as flexible or convenient as a flash which is compatible with the Godox wireless system (the ST-IV is a rebranded Goxox XPro transmitter), but might be sufficient, depending on your needs.

You are a star Jonathan!
Forget I nearly blinded myself with both going off and not expecting it, that's a secondary issue! :cool:

Where do I send the virtual beer to!?

Thank you

Back