Pixsy

Problem areas for matches here have been the comet and the moon :LOL:
They did match one last year and had a $500 payout.

Already had one in blue 22 foot .
Mine was blue and white and 12 foot, speed boat though not a yacht
Have they improved their matching method so it's actually matching properly now?
All my matches have been mine, but mostly from "places" they can't or don't want to pursue.
Be that country or things like Pinterest

although these days I always add copyright to my photos ,I often wonder if its worth leaving it off in the hope that a company will be stupid enough to nick them .. and to be fair I have had quiet a few large payouts from pixsy over the years a couple into four figures

Received this email from Pixsy recently. This is the first time they've taken up a case on my behalf so I'm disappointed with the outcome. The image was used on a travel site in the US:

"We'd like to provide you with an update for Case 00XXXXX.

We made numerous and repeated attempts to contact the image user, including via email, phone, post, and social media, to bring this matter to a successful resolution and recover compensation.

Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to resolve the case and do not believe there are any other viable options to proceed with, nor do we believe continuing further would change the outcome. Unfortunately, sometimes these decisions are based on what we believe is commercially viable to proceed with.

Based on our experience from over 70,000 cases globally, we along with our legal partners often have to make the determination that we have exhausted our options to recover compensation for you. In some cases, we need to discontinue when the image user is insolvent or appears to lack the resources to pay a legal judgment."

In some cases, we need to discontinue when the image user is insolvent or appears to lack the resources to pay a legal judgment."
They forgot to add or they just stuck two fingers up and ignored them..
I'm not holding my breath or anything else for that matter. TBH

They forgot to add or they just stuck two fingers up and ignored them..
I'm not holding my breath or anything else for that matter. TBH

I guess as its a 'no win, no fee' service, its up to them as to how hard they try, hope you get a better result than I did.

hope you get a better result than I did.
Thanks, not holding my breath though, as above I've had a few failures over the years.
I've yet to get a result ..

Back