Places that process and put onto CD in TIFF format?

Edit My Images
Yes
I've just been on holiday in the lake district and borrowed my girlfriend's father's Minolta 35mm film camera and 18-35 lens to accompany my 400D and lens'.

To cut story short, I want full frame for landscapes but can't justify the cost of a 5D. I enjoyed shooting film as it really made me think a lot more rather than my previous "spray and pray" tactics. I've now just purchased a Canon EOS 1N HS since I already shoot Canon and have a 20-35 waiting for it.

Anyway, I'd like to beable to combine multiple shots into a single panorama on computer so i'm looking at where to get my films developed and also put onto CD at the same time in high res Tiff format. I've seen lots of places that put them into jpegs but thats no good for my needs.

Any experiences with places will be most appreciated.

Full frame tiffs are massive file sizes.

I made the mistake of trying a high res. scan (9600 dpi I think) and the tiff file would have been around 1.8 GB! That'll cost you a few bob in DVD-R's

Hi Craig
might be just what you're looking for
I use Asda believe it or not... they'll develop and scan to CD a roll of 35mm for less than £2.. bargain (y)
you dont get tifs though just jpegs, for the reasons outlined by sprog but I use them to preview what goes on my epson V700 scanner

Back