Planning to buy this..

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Manfrotto 190XPROB Pro Tripod Black + 804RC2 - 3 Way Head

from... Fotosense for £125 as I think this a very good price. Anyone bought from them? Any comments advice on tripod and head :shrug:

I got a bag from photosense, no problems with them but i understand their stock web info isn't very up to date. I have a manfrotto and love it not the same model though.

Thats my tripod and head Maureen, they have served me well and I put hefty combos on them, though I have just got my first ballhead from Redsnapper.

(y)

I have that tripod with a ball head and its superb!!! Sounds like a good price too!

i have them as well exellent bit of kit DD :)

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated. Hopefully will be making my purchase Monday really looking forward to getting my first tripod :)

Their stock info isn't up to date, but they'll still take your order I believe.
Best ring them up and check first, or better still, go down. I don't live too far, so have always gone down, and they gave me no fuss, great service :)

Thanks Marcel. Too far away from me to pop down will give them a ring Monday :)

Thanks for feedback taxi :)

Yep, I've got that tripod too, very sturdy but quite heavy - ok if you're not going to be lugging it far, might need a strap or bag to carry it in or maybe that's because I'm female and weak! ;):LOL: I've got the ball on mine, sounds a good price! (y)

Alan and Donna thanks very much for the feedback. Looking forward to getting it in the next few days :)

good trypod and Lady P is weak :p :LOL:

Hi Maureen - that is the set up I've got, but I must admit I never carry it out. It is heavier and bulkier than it looks. It's an excellent sturdy tripod and head, but I was quite surprised just how big and heavy the head was. I'm afraid I'm a weakling too like Lady Pitstop. It would be alright in the car and then walk a short distance but I could imagine it would be awkward if you have to manage the children too.

Thanks for the feedback Barbara. It seems to be a popular tripod on the forum so I'm going to give it a go. I very rarely take the children with me when I'm out togging and if I do my other half generally comes too so I'll utilise his muscle power on those occasions :)

Is that Fotosence in Bolton?

If so yes I highly recommend them, bought B&W filters and camera gear off them.

Thanks for the feedback Barbara. It seems to be a popular tripod on the forum so I'm going to give it a go. I very rarely take the children with me when I'm out togging and if I do my other half generally comes too so I'll utilise his muscle power on those occasions :)

Well you can't fault the tripod Maureen. It really is a nice piece of kit and I'm sure you will really enjoy it.(y)

Is that Fotosence in Bolton?

If so yes I highly recommend them, bought B&W filters and camera gear off them.

Yes it is. Thanks for the recommendation Knikki. That's a 2nd recommendation for them I feel a lot more confident about getting it from them now :)

Back