Plato running into Goivanina plus a few more (BTCC)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hipocrite or what, Plato moans about being run off the road in race one then does this in race 3

Hosted on Fotki

Makes for great racing, and great photography, just if you cant take it then dont dish it, good on Goivanina (Spelling alert) for keepin the foot in and taking the position that should have been.

Any way a few more

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Someting a tad different

Hosted on Fotki

Anyone reconise the person in the background, ruining my shot lol (joke)

Hosted on Fotki
A few more here, with loads to follow when i get a chance with my upload speeds
http://public.fotki.com/russdaz/btcc-2007/snetterton/snetterton/

so you must be in my background somewhere :)

gp3628.jpg

Hehe yeah i think (hard to say with the size of the shot) i am the one standing directly under the red sign above the toilet door, where a black coat and white t-shirt.

I was hoping to upload some more later, but unforetuntantly i have broken my laptop tonight, so viewing this up the gym instead.

Good stuff, wish you'd post your pics at 800x533ish though.

I've got a new monitor and they still look a bit overdone....sharpening and saturation, maybe it's because you let Fotki resize them? I dunno.

2 and 3 are awesome, 3 & 5 are the same image I think!

Giovanardi rocks, even though he's driving a Poxhaull.

#3 for me, excellent

Dave your right about 3&5 shall get rid one doh, i hadnt noticed.

As for the sharpening thing all the images have been batched at 30%, and maybe in a couple have had a tad of contrast in cs3 raw, so i will resize a few in cs3 see if that makes a difference, if not, i'l have to refer to camera settings. Although in raw dosnt cs3 disregard camera settings any-way?

Thanks for the feed back guy's

i've done the honours and deleted the duplicate.. i cant believe i didnt notice it!

on my screen the photos look perfectly sharp with maybe the tiniest bit too much saturation.
my screen isnt calibrated, though, so i dont know how they should look

Thanks, i was verey tired when posting the thread, and in all honesty havent re-read the thread on a pc that shows the pics as there blocked by the works server, same up the gym, although i can view them from the main fotki website lol

I do use a Huey calibration tool/software at home, and tbh i thought they represented the colours of the day

Back