play.com

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
having a massive sale today, and selling lots of lenses thought everyone should know. dont know how cheap that makes them compared to other places I leave that side of things for matt to check.

As i said i dont know how cheap it is, leave that to matt to check prices, sorry about not posting the link. worth a look I guess.

As i said i dont know how cheap it is, leave that to matt to check prices, sorry about not posting the link. worth a look I guess.

Nah, i'm sure there are plenty of bargains just the bits i was interested in were terrible or a bit 50/50 for me :(

You didnt need to post a link, i was just jumping in being overly efficient. Just had two cans of red bull for breaky as i've been asked to do some chrimbo shopping and i aint really motivated enough to battle the crowds normally. :D

I've looked at the World Cinema/Anime DVDs and they are all the same price as before.

CoH £15

edit : hit post a bit too quick sharp then ¬_¬

These websites are pretty handy for quick price comparisons. They don't search everywhere, and the prices aren't always accurate - but I just find them easier to use than most shopping search engines :

Find Books
Find CD's
Find DVD's
Find Game's

I must say that I've recently (in the past couple of weeks) bought DVDs and games off HMV.co.uk more than Play.com. HMV seems to be cheaper! :eek:

Yeah HMV are cheaper most of the time, my play order is already processing so doubt I can cancel :/

HMV are terrible for delivery times though, probably better with Play TBH (y)

When I've used them in the past, I tend to find HMV's turnaround times slower though - even taking Play's offshoreness into consideration :)

I ordered an iPod Nano from Play.com for my son for Christmas yesterday after being seriously let down by another web supplier ... they said they would do their best to get it to him before the day even though their cut-off was Monday ... :D

So I am impressed with their attitude so far ... hope they live up to their early promise ... (y)

:p

I've found that both HMV and Play take around 2-4 days delivery. Say if I ordered something on Wednesday and it shipped weds it would probably be here Friday or Saturday. (thats normal post not xmas post).

HMV are slightly slower but the difference between instore and their website is criminal. There isn't actually a HMV building in Jersey, they use the HMV brand but ship things from a jersey fulfillment centre (naughty VAT loophole).

Oh well its only £3, so I'm not overly fussed, phoned them up - "I've got an order thats moved to processing, can I cancel it please? no., okay thanks".

Back