Playing with my tripod

Edit My Images
Yes
As some of you will know I just got a tripod off ebay thanks in large part to Mypix/nopix pointing out one going cheap :thumb:
I photochoped my face had a very weird expression :embarasse any way as you can see its more than tall enough for me ;) and get pretty low too
high.jpg

low.jpg

Inspired by "Me me me" I can up with this series of shots
demon.jpg

shades.jpg

brrrr.jpg

Comments more than welcome and any suggestions of other mirror faces I can do would be nice too.

Ha Ha.. I like those mate, great stuff..:D

That's a really clever trick there! Like it mate!

Looks like you got a great deal there:thumb:

Really like the afterthoughts too:laugh1:

LOL :thumb: We tend to forget just how much a tripod can extend our photographic horizons.

Very nice :)

Cool....

thats the main thing about Tripods, we all like to buy em , and most of us spend way too much money on them for the use ( or lack of it ) they get,
top marks for getting right in there and using it for something creative,

for the money it looks like a top bit of kit m8 , if i hadnt bought mine a few weeks back i deffo would have gone for it , lol

i just got a set of retractable spiked feet for mine, the end caps just pull off and the spikes go up inside with the aid of a tightening screw, then the round rubber ' foot ' screws up and down to expose the spike, i need ( well want , lol ) a carry handle and possibly a case , if the price is right , but there are 6 differnt ones out there ranging from £29 to £70 , hmmm
NoPix

Back