Please help... Blur background

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Can some please help me... My sister as given me these pics she took with my camera... but she wants the back ground blured, or changed as its to busy... can some one advise how to do this... or be kind enough to do for me?...

As she wants me to print them up for a party on Friday so they are hanged on wall before

Thanks

photostream

here you go,

2738760651_51b51d34bc.jpg

2738765597_fcb5373900.jpg

two points

1) Blurring the background implied to the eye that the background is far behind the plane of focus. Blurring the chair would look sort of odd.

2) post-processing can't be done well on low-resolution images like this - 500 x 333. These as posted will print decently at maximum of 2" wide.

You may be able to isolate most of the chair and cut out the using channels in photoshop - I suspect that the very light amount of hair will cause an issue - but the baby may look better on a plain background rather than blurred.

Chris

As has been said earlier it would look odd with the background blurred out but it might work if a bit softened & desaturated. Don't know how it would look large though :shrug:

blur.jpg

Oh right thanks people... me being a beginner, did try to play around with it, btut looked crap... Thanks though

never mind

I would leave them as original. Look like fine baby pics to me, nothing wrong with them.

Back