Please help my website has changed when a page loads! lots of critical error on audit

Name
Laura
Edit My Images
No
Hi

I need some advice, I'm completely new to websites and i am on wordpress, divi and use yoast and wp rocket. In the last day i have notice when i open my website in google on my desktop or phone, Before it loads the appearance is different and almost basic and the images at the top move from left to right and get bigger from a grid. before it used to load straight away and didn't used to go from small to large. its more obvious on other pages then my homepage as they have the images at the top in a grid form. the problem is more obvious when looking from a mobile though. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

www.powell-fulphotography.com

I have just done a site audit and this has come up!
Injecting parameters- Processing of injecting parameters in URL configured incorrectly
WWW and non-WWW- WWW and non-WWW work as separate websites
Accessible index page
Redirect from index pages (.html and .php) configured incorrectly

Looks OK to me.

When I go into a gallery page on my phone, it loads the images in 2 columns, but they're slightly to the left, then after a second they enlarge slightly and are then centred....

iv just had a look on my husbands phone and its doing the same. Also as posted above iv had all these critical errors show up on an audit.

bobsyeruncle thanks, it never did that before. On my desktop and phone sometimes it stays like that and doesn't go to the full size. I went on an audit page to see if anything showed and had 4 critical error and don't understand what they are or how to fix them. I posted them above.

ok its now saying 8 critical errors 8 pages with 4xx client errors

I don't understand any of it.

It's likely you have updated php.ini or Divi and they're not working well together, are you using a child theme? if not I would suggest setting one up.
Try rolling back your Divi update and php if you've recently done that.
Your site showing initial content and then going to the correct settings is known as FOUC (flash of unstyled content) google will help with that.

Try clearing your cache but, before you do that, in Wordpress go to Divi - Builder and disable: static css file generation.
You can leave this disabled, not needed.

Last edited:
OMG thank you much since i went onto divi and changed it to disabled its gone back to normal. Thank you so much.

No problem, pleased you got it sorted, I build websites so feel free to drop me a pm if you ever get stuck, good luck (y)

thank you, I also have been struggling to change my image that appears on google search for my homepage on mobiles. I have my logo appear, which i don't want. I have changed my feature image for the homepage and its shows in preview in youst as the one i want. But it doesn't show on google, this logo appears instead. I have done other pages with a different ones and its worked on my other pages but my homepage wont change. iv attached what it shows like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-102852.png
    Screenshot_20210401-102852.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 10
Do you have a GMB account with google?
You can change the preferred image in that account.

Yes i have a GMB account, Iv looked and don't know where to be able to change it. the logo they are currently using isn't on there. I have a cover image and logo in images on there but are still using a logo like i showed in the picture. Is there somewhere else on there I should be changing it?

Back