Please Ignore

jgs001

Brian Cox
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
My Raynox DCR250 arrived today, how I wish the rain would bog off and I could find something interesting to point it at... Anyway, it makes my 55-250 into quite a creditable close up lens :D and is so much easier to use than the lashup with a manual lens, tube rings etc, and I think, at 250mm it provides me a similar image scale.

I wish I could have found something interesting to take a shot of but in 5 minutes in my lunch break ... I think the EXIF is intact, and for some reason, I couldn't get BorderFX to print the EXIF shot data in the border from Aperture.

1)
IMG_jpg

2)
IMG_.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Blimey, thanks, John for the tip (y) Looking at those your going to have no problems when you come accross your first creepy crawlies.

I've got the Raynox DCR250 as well, and used to use it on my little FZ18. But after reading your post I thought I'd try it with the the 450D and the tamron 70-300, not bad results :)

Cat biscuit. OMG :D Try something colourful like this.
2786342014_f447e317dc.jpg

Was the competition this month for the least likely image to photograph? You've won it hands down. May I suggest head of a pin and then we can have some fun counting the number of angels?

Sorry very dull... Excitement at how close the Raynox and not enough time got the better of me... How do I close a thread?

Didn't see them, but don't apologise for your shots.:)

Back