Please stay seated until the aircraft has come to a stop

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Just been going through my photos from America the other year and came across this so gave it a quick edit and resize for your viewing pleasure (or lack there of :razz:)

4147193586_738572301d_o.jpg

All criticism welcome, good or bad. don't be afraid to say if you don't like it!

Last edited:
I think the horizon could do with a little straighten... but otherwise it's lovely :)

Thankyou so far :D

I noticed the horizon as soon as i posted it, but when I went back into photoshop, to straighten it, the following crop chops off the tail so I left it as it is.

Either that or I dont know how to straighten a photo properly :LOL:

Nice photo and as for ¼ of a sec f27 was it hand held?
The horizon is not that far out Its one of them photos where if you straighten it up it still looks wrong What is happen is the angle of the runway to the angle of shot making it look out.
The horizon is less the 1deg out so leave it as it is.
I had a judge telling me my photo would look better if it was upright and not twisted. I had to point out after; he was wrong as it was up right. What he seen as the horizon was the other bank of the river, as the shot was taken at a angle to the river there is no way this can be seen a level.

Crackin' prop blur (y)

If that horizon was only 1 degree out, they must erect buildings whilst drunk out there!

Marks version much better horizon-wise (y)

Back