Plustek 7600i banding issue

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
Posted elsewhere but though I would put it here in case anyone might be able to help.

Recently bought this scanner, love the results, but there is dark banding on images as shown below. I have tried it with Vuescan and the Silverfast software and it's the same, plus use newest driver etc.

Any help, or should I take it back? I'm thinking the latter but i can't find my receipt (STUPID) but only bought it from LCE in Reading on Sat so I hope if I ring they will remember...

Cheers
ped

banding.jpg

Is it the same on all film? Have you tried it on different resolutions? Does it always 'band' in the same place?

Mmm, sounds like a visit to the shop to ask for a replacement or a refund unfortunately.

sounds like some inconsistency in the light supply - definitely a take it back and get a refund job sadly :thumbsdown:

Called today and found my receipt after all. They have ordered a replacement and I'll swap them over at the end of the week or so.

Looking forward to 'getting on' with it! I'll be able to share more images when I have a scanner!

ped

Back