Polaroid who still shoots it?

Edit My Images
Yes
So do any of you guys still use it.
I shoot 600,but I would like to to get a sx-70 and a spectra too.

I have a Polaroid Impulse Portrait camera, but I only use it very occasionally due to the lack of film availability. I have 3 left in my camera, and one pack of 10 left (which expired in November '09.)

Hopefully, The Impossible Project will make some progress soon and start producing 600 film.

I use it on me RB67. It's extremely special stuff, just feels AWESOME seeing it automagically do loads of wierd chemistry stuff in your hand.

Erm, yeah ok. I need to sleep.

Maybe.

OOOH TEA AND TOAST!

Gary.

you mean like this TOG I took today?
4282777743_6c7be469d2_o.jpg

i shoot some of the fuji equivalent on my rb67 too. its great but still, bloody expensive!

Thats the one I use with the 88 Dave, same back., 7dayShop.

Dave.

I want some for my Hassy!

What would I need to do that? CT?

I want some for my Hassy!

What would I need to do that? CT?

You just need a pola back and some film Ali. Again there's a confusing number of different backs available so its a question of picking thje right one and one you can still get film for. I think with some hassy pola backs you need an adapter plate to fit them and with others you don't, but other than that I'm as confused as you. Someone here will know the answer I'm sure, but if not try ringing Ffordes who are pretty helpful with advice - then let me know the answer. :p

lol I'm lucky to have The Real Camera Shop in Manchester who are Hassy and Leica experts. (They serviced my Hassy) so I can always ask them.............then I'll let you know the answer! :)

Great stuff Ali. I really fancy shooting some Polaroids.

Its a bloomin shame polaroid backs don't fill the frame of a sheet of polaroid paper....:(

A sheet is 85 x 110, 6x6 leaves loads of waste, 645 is even worse..:(

can't we just pull it back a bit, space the back off the body to fill the frame..

stuff focussing..:LOL:

Back