Polo - Home Cup Final, Field House v Fuerza Verde (extra picture added)

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my second polo match - I think these are an improvement on my first batch

1. Flying Ponies
polo2.jpg

2. Small Target
polo3.jpg

3. Tight Cornering (re-done to remove part of rider/player after Kipax's comment)
polo4.jpg

4. Legs crossed, when is the next break
polo5.jpg

If anyone is interested I have more in my gallery here

Last edited:
They all look pretty good bar pic #3

1,2 and 4 have faces rather than backs of subjects. they all have the all important ball in the picture and i like them all... ahem but

#3 the horses ears blend in with the face.. took me a bit to figure out what was wrong. also the part player/horse to the edge of the picture really spoils it.. should be cropped or cloned out.

But like I say.. love the other 3 :)

They all look good to me, 2 & 3 especially (The ears covering the riders face don't bother me either) (y)

Good set there, you should be pleased with them although a couple look a bit bright, you might get a bit more punch and contrast if you increase the blacks slightly.

I was wondering if some of the pictures would be improved if you could see the end of the stick ie the bit they hit the ball with. At the moment they just look as if the rider is holding some sort of stick.

Sorry for my lack of polo knowledge but I don't know the name of what they hit the ball with!

I was wondering if some of the pictures would be improved if you could see the end of the stick ie the bit they hit the ball with. At the moment they just look as if the rider is holding some sort of stick.!

You would be right for individual pictures.. but seen as a set its not so bad... #2 or #4 on its own and you have a point.

Sometimes it will add a couple of inches to the top of the picture to include the whole of the mallet and then it looks like mostly dead space - I think this is one of those catch 22 situations

I have had the first two printed out and just finished framing them - they look (to me anyway) fantastic and I am really pleased with them. Sometimes I really like a picture on the computer but when I have it printed it does not look as good, in this instance it was the other way around.

Back