Pork Pie anyone ...?

Ugs

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this whilst in a queue at a Pork Pie Shop in Melton Mowbray on a cold Christmas Eve morning. Christmas isnt the same without pork pie and pickle for Christmas Morning breakfast! :)

Pork-Pie-Shop.jpg

Nice but i want her to get out of the way so I can see the pies :LOL:

getting hungry now!

Plenty to look at in the image. Keep seeing new things reflected in the window. Don't like your fancy frame though.

Thanks both :)

It was the warm light coming from the shop window that attracted me... I did wait for a while in hope that a small child would stand looking through the window but it never happened :(

Point taken about the frame - that was just me playing with my newish toy, PS CS3 ....

Not sure I could manage pork pie for breakfast! I'm having scrambled eggs (from my own hens) and smoked salmon!

Excellent - our two Christmas Day breakfast menu choices summed up in a single thread! My wife (Midlander by birth) - pork pie. Me (Southerner) - scrambled eggs and smoked salmon! Tummy rumbling now!

Oh and nice colours in the shot, BTW (y)

Excellent - our two Christmas Day breakfast menu choices summed up in a single thread! My wife (Midlander by birth) - pork pie. Me (Southerner) - scrambled eggs and smoked salmon! Tummy rumbling now!

Oh and nice colours in the shot, BTW (y)

I really MUST go for lunch now! :LOL:

Not sure I could manage pork pie for breakfast! I'm having scrambled eggs (from my own hens) and smoked salmon!

Its a tradition in our family. The adults have an easily prepared Pork Pie and pickle for breakfast whilst the children open their pressies ... that way all the grown ups have plenty of time to - er... test the toys :).

lol ohh h ur testing themi see so these um presents are bought for the kids right not the adults eh ;)

lol ohh h ur testing themi see so these um presents are bought for the kids right not the adults eh ;)

Correct. If we test them first then any bugs/irritations/ idiosyncrasy etc can be worked out before the little darlings get them - makes for a less frustrating christmas for the kids ..

... this was the philosophy during the "Train Sets" period and still works today :)

Back