Porsche Rearlight

Edit My Images
Yes
My take on the rear end too
porscherear.jpg

Wouldn't be going that close to my bosses rear end ... people will talk already !?!

Not quite as good as the front Stev - think it may be something to do with the highlights caught in too many places ? Wood for trees and all that ?

Agree with Venomator:)

I think this lacks the symmetry of the headlight, also the colours contrast too much.

IMO, contrasty colours are a good thing! If you could cut down on the highlights, it'd be loads better... also, this one doesn't seem to be very sharp...

i think i'll retake the shot when i get back to work on monday, it will be duller than this one, as he had just washed it inside our big shed, and the bright area's are from the skylight openings.
must say, i quite liked the contrast.

have you got a polriser Steve? you might find that will cut the highlights without affecting the overall image

thanks Matty, yes i have a polariser, and will use it on monday.

stevannie said:
thanks Matty, yes i have a polariser, and will use it on monday.

IMO Stev you need to avoid the highlights altogether - as per the front end ... if you must re-visit the rear end that is !

you are probably right Ven, and as the car will be outside instead of inside, the light should be more even, and no doubt it wont have been 'just cleaned'.
In fact i have a few more shots of the Rear, i'll have a play with them;)

ps dont you ever go to bed, its nearly midnight:sleepy:

Back