Portable Exhibition Stuff?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Portable Exhibition Stuff?

What would I use if I wanted to put on an exhibition of various sized mounted pics... some sort of stands you can somehow stick pictures to?

Panel warehouse.com could be worth a look and they're based in Eccles.

Cheers Jim... hmm not cheap.. would be a few hundred quid for a large exhibition... now I know what to search for might see if ebay can help... ta :)

Robin... eccles cakes... luverly :)

Cheaper option is to make your own. Try and find some old internal doors and cover with cheap carpet. Use plastic pipe clips an wardrobe poles from B&Q to clip together (y)

We can have a comp between the Yorkies and the Lancies. Who can produce them the cheapest (without nicking them in case any Scousers get in on the thread) :LOL:

Cheaper option is to make your own. Try and find some old internal doors and cover with cheap carpet. Use plastic pipe clips an wardrobe poles from B&Q to clip together (y)

my missus said same.. make yer own..

Also looking at these 6 and 8 panel things.. I wouldnt want to put pics on the bottom panels so its a lot of money just to use the top parts :(

Also looking at these 6 and 8 panel things.. I wouldnt want to put pics on the bottom panels so its a lot of money just to use the top parts :(

You build them up and place them on a table top. You can buy round velcro stickers that will secure the prints to the felt on the boards.

Beware, cheap displays look cheap!

Beware, cheap displays look cheap!

yeagh I agree on that... Whats the point of showcasing on .....well

Anyways.. more expenive than i thought and not as portable when you need tables as well..

Need a framework where you stick the panels in.. then only top panels used maybe...

They come in a suitcase style box that is easy to carry and would sit on top of a decorators pasting table with a tablecloth over it.

They come in a suitcase style box that is easy to carry and would sit on top of a decorators pasting table with a tablecloth over it.

I am guessing you ahve tried this so would bow to your experience.. my first thoguht is.. this would obviously be for public vieweing.. would a paste table with exhibition on top be safe.. not prone to falling over if knocked ?

Yes, a paste table might be a bit unsafe if the public can have access but I have seen them at wedding fairs where they are on a paste table used as a background display with no public access.

Escuse the pic, it's just starting to rain

displayl.jpg

thats the ones i was looking at on ebay.... 150 quid for 6 panels and one top bit and i was thinking the bottom 3 a waste... do they come apart so the 6 panel i was loking at would be 2 of what you ahve there less the top bit)

hmm again thinking on my feet here not out of awkwardness... I am thinking of putting the displays on in places like the town hall foyer or an area in the library... as stands with bottom part not used people could walk around better then big paste tables..

sorry still thinking... putting obstacles in my own way i know ... I am just visualising what I need and I think its a framework thats standalone and you can just use the top part...

You might be better with a pull up banner display or two and stick the prints onto them

It's a pity your not closer, I'd have given you a wee loan to try!

thats the ones i was looking at on ebay.... 150 quid for 6 panels and one top bit and i was thinking the bottom 3 a waste... do they come apart so the 6 panel i was loking at would be 2 of what you ahve there less the top bit)

hmm again thinking on my feet here not out of awkwardness... I am thinking of putting the displays on in places like the town hall foyer or an area in the library... as stands with bottom part not used people could walk around better then big paste tables..

sorry still thinking... putting obstacles in my own way i know ... I am just visualising what I need and I think its a framework thats standalone and you can just use the top part...

Back