Portrait and snoozing

Edit My Images
Yes
crop.jpg

2007_07130007.jpg

Taking many pics of my dog atm as shes the only one willing to sit there whilst i play with settings lol

C&C appreciated

Both a little to dark tbh, maybe try lightening them up a little? Also if you increased the ISO a little you also wouldn't need such a slow shutter speed. :)

Otherwise some nice poses.

As Amp said they are a bit dark. I think the head fills the frame a bit much in the first one, pull back and let the character out! I was photographing a boxer yesterday for the first time, here is an example....

_CBG6453.jpg

I've had a go at the second one, hope you don't mind. I adjusted levels, a bit of Shadow/Highlight work, gave it a colour boost to bring out the browns, cropped some floor off and sharpened.

2007_07130007.jpg

As Amp said they are a bit dark. I think the head fills the frame a bit much in the first one, pull back and let the character out! I was photographing a boxer yesterday for the first time, here is an example....

_CBG6453.jpg

I've had a go at the second one, hope you don't mind. I adjusted levels, a bit of Shadow/Highlight work, gave it a colour boost to bring out the browns, cropped some floor off and sharpened.

2007_07130007.jpg

No i dont mind atall, what software did you use to do that?

yeah i saw your photos of the boxer after i posted mine really like them, bit limited as to what i can do with mine though she old and has a bad leg but might try some outdoor shots like yours.

I really like the second one, and the edited version. nice different angle.

Back