Portrait of Oliver - Before and After

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
What do you guys reckon to this? I am not getting it printed or anything, I just took a few snaps at the weekend, and I make it my mission to come away with at least one decent one. Am I just polishing a turd here? :D

Before
oliverbefore1.jpg

After
oliverafter1.jpg

Like I said, not getting it printed, so the PP isnt meticulous. I am sure the grandparents will like it though :)

I really like the way you've cleaned it up, but, (and this is just my opinion), I'd love to see the pinky coloured skin - it's so particular to babies and he has lovely blue eyes too. I'd like to see this as it is but with just the colour on the skin and features raised a little.

The edge of his right cheek on the B&W version looks strange on my screen, kind of like a rough edge if that makes sense ?

I like B&W and find myself converting a lot of my shots (as you can see from my avatar) but im not sure whether I would go for such a white face.

its a great attempt however i think you might be stretching for a keeper. I've seen your work and know you are probably using this for an exercise o test your limits.

the edges are a bit rough with the cheek and the top of the hat! I love the way you have made the background less a distraction.

Erk, sorry for not replying guys :p

Thanks for everyones input, this is most certainly not a keeper, like I said, I am not printing it, just trying to make a bad pic better :)

2681425-wee%20turd%20polish.gif
:D;)

Back