Portraits of a teen model

Hi Cris, you have a nice set of shots there and I would think she would be pleased.

No's 5 & 6 are best IMO. I'm sure you will be using her again.

She's only 13 or 14 Ryan. I found it tricky to pose her, she wanted "model" shots but obviously suitable for her age.

Thanks for the feedback so far chaps.

Just did a shoot with a couple of 13 yr olds who had done model school at a well respected model agency over the summer. They knew a lot of the poses, held some nice smiles and expressions and never appeared tired or bored. if you are in contact, maybe you could send your model on something like that to help her on her way.

Certainly not a reflection on your pictures, I think they all look a will be great for her new portfolio. I do think 1 looks a little unnatural, like it is the first time she posed that position, and 6, not sure I like the leaf over the arms and the hands seem a bit big, possibly because of the leaf disecting the arm. Small issues. Overall she should be pleased.

BlackCloud said:
Just did a shoot with a couple of 13 yr olds who had done model school at a well respected model agency over the summer. They knew a lot of the poses, held some nice smiles and expressions and never appeared tired or bored. if you are in contact, maybe you could send your model on something like that to help her on her way.

Certainly not a reflection on your pictures, I think they all look a will be great for her new portfolio. I do think 1 looks a little unnatural, like it is the first time she posed that position, and 6, not sure I like the leaf over the arms and the hands seem a bit big, possibly because of the leaf disecting the arm. Small issues. Overall she should be pleased.

Thanks for the details there, she is hoping to get some work... Is there any agency you would recommend for her?

tiler65 said:
Good stuff Chris.

Cheers Tom!

Just Dave said:
lovely set of shots :clap:
Thanks for looking dave (y)

Nice set there mr Lowis. Shows just how much you have cone on in the last 12 months...(y)

Regards Dave(y)

#5 for me by a country mile

i think her hands appear large due to being emphasized by her small frame though

in #5 maybe if her hand was placed lower on the hip, fingers closed a little, and pointed downwards ..?

lovely girl - hope she does well....:D

Back