Post Warfare

crusher

Greengrass
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
On a nice sunny day, it would appear that a well-placed post is a sought after perch!!

3668163178_50e559afd1_o.jpg

3667356545_7f2f15ddd9_o.jpg

3667356375_0bd2e1dd7b_o.jpg

3667356213_ed6ed08495_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
good spot keith. like how the action has been caught in 2 & 4.

Ta muchely for commenting folks. Glad you liked them - they provided us with an hour's good entertainment(y)

Great shots, you really caught the intensity of the action, very well taken indeed. My fav is no 2, but in truth I like them all as much.
Thanks for sharing.
Trev

Nice shots Keith I love #1 (y)

Great set again Keith, I think you have mastered this type of photography (y)

Great shots, you really caught the intensity of the action, very well taken indeed. My fav is no 2, but in truth I like them all as much.
Thanks for sharing.
Trev

Nice shots Keith I love #1 (y)

Great set again Keith, I think you have mastered this type of photography (y)

Thanks chaps............it gets easier with good light, a hide, somewhere to sit down and plenty of time:)

:LOL:
Great set Keith
If I had to pick just one,
I think that #3 just has the edge (y)

#1 and 2 are good but the processing in 3 makes it look like cartoon on the water sorry but this is what I see

:LOL:
Great set Keith
If I had to pick just one,
I think that #3 just has the edge (y)

Thanks...........I wasn't sure about that one myself, I only just got the 2nd bird in the frame on the right hand side.

#1 and 2 are good but the processing in 3 makes it look like cartoon on the water sorry but this is what I see

Thanks for commenting. No problem with you calling it as you see it.........if there was I wouldn't be posting. Glad you liked 1 and 2 though.

Nice set Keith (y) Terns are always good entertainment, we have a similar post at Belvide, trouble is it is too far away to get any decent shots.

Nice set Keith (y) Terns are always good entertainment, we have a similar post at Belvide, trouble is it is too far away to get any decent shots.

Thanks mate.......glad you liked them (I thought they were black-headed gulls though:LOL:)

Excellent

Thanks very much.

Thanks...........I wasn't sure about that one myself, I only just got the 2nd bird in the frame on the right hand side.

Actually thats what I liked about it
"almost" a Custer's last stand type of thing :D

Black-headed gulls are great for 'warfare' shots!

Can't argue with that...............thanks for commenting(y)

Great set of shots, really clear and a very entertaining subject matter (y)

Thanks. They are always good entertainment when there's a bunch of them around.:)

Back