Poster prints for just £5 each @ Photobox

Did anyone actually get a border printed on their shots or is this something you will do after (add a mount border)?

I had a border that was put onto the pic first That was cropped on the print.
Didn't have a photobox border though, which is what I suspect you are asking about.

I was quite pleased with my prints really.
Teh colours and brightness were pretty much spot-on. So no darkness issues as others have had.

I got three prints. So a massive 7.5 ft panaorma :clap:(y) And the colours and brightness/contrast are all spot on! Fantastic!

Merged.jpg

Did anyone actually get a border printed on their shots or is this something you will do after (add a mount border)?

I added a border to all of my shots before uploading and printing :)

I'm not sure if i'll frame them though... maybe i will if i can find frames that don't cost £100+ :LOL:

Delivery this morning...the reprints that they said they would do...(I ordered matt and got gloss on part of my order last time). Big surprise when I opened the tube and found that they had reprinted ALL of my order....not just the ones that were done in the wrong finish).

Anyone need a poster? (Apart from Steve) LOL.

[sorry Steve!!]

I added a border to all of my shots before uploading and printing :)

I'm not sure if i'll frame them though... maybe i will if i can find frames that don't cost £100+ :LOL:
IKEA have some nice(ish) frames for £20.00 - the wife bought one for one of my poster prints yesterday. Looks fine to me!!

Sorry about the awful pic - makes my wall look disgusting, it's not dirty honestly ;)

rosie_jim.jpg

Brains - Ha Ha - Hey, got it all sorted now - Mum remains still alive, I have ordered some more, and the most damaged ones are the worst pictures, so no big deal (Mum is paying for just one, the rest I'l cover..)
Still, anything you don't want I'll happily have - address is.....

&^^%*^%* Street
London
W$^%&

As I left everything to the last minute and was in a rush I just sharpened by adding USM at 300/1.5/5 (1.5 radius from the dpi/200 rule) though they probably could have done with more.

Michael.

Back