Posting Comments on LR

You could use the IPTC data fields. Although this could be transferred to the final image .

Hey Pete

I asked a similar question to this over on the Lightroom forums a little while ago. I wanted suggestions as to how people might use LR in their workflow when they use LR to show images after an event. I shoot regularly at my daughters rugby games, and this season has been very good for print ordering - however, I only take email addressed of the away team and send email to them once the image have been uploaded onto my Zenfolio gallery. I have some time following the game - before we need to get going, to show the parents the [unedited] shots I have taken during the game, and use LR to do this.

I wanted to store details of email addresses and contact details for anyone who wanted to place an order there and then. It seems the title/caption area is what was suggested to use to store these details.

Thanks for the advice guys, it would be nice to have a specific field that could then be displayed on the image together with metadata.

Maybe I'll suggest it in the LR forum...

Back