Power Kite Freestyle Session

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot this video yesterday, any feedback would be appreciated! Only ever shot stuff like this on a point and shoot camcorder and this was shot on my DSLR.

Cheers.

[VIMEO]55237244[/VIMEO]

I liked it well done :) , I had a of one of those kites a few years back , did not have a clue as to what I was doing and very nearly ended up in the middle of a very busy road lol , was great fun but I ***** me self lol

Cheers

And yeah unless you know what you're doing it can actually end up being quite dangerous!

Hey Ben. Really like that mate, its not too long and flows nicely action wise, and it looks as though you had your camera setting spot on! :) Did you colour grade it with any program?
I myself have a few Kites, Bought a Flexifoil Blade afew years back, but havent flown it for a while, must rememebr to throw it on ebay to add money to my new camera fund!

Hey Ben. Really like that mate, its not too long and flows nicely action wise, and it looks as though you had your camera setting spot on! :) Did you colour grade it with any program?
I myself have a few Kites, Bought a Flexifoil Blade afew years back, but havent flown it for a while, must rememebr to throw it on ebay to add money to my new camera fund!

Cheers.

Colour grading wise I just used Adobe Premiere Pro. Slightly made it brighter, added more contrast and desaturated it a little.

Which blade do you have?

Cheers.

Colour grading wise I just used Adobe Premiere Pro. Slightly made it brighter, added more contrast and desaturated it a little.

Which blade do you have?

No problem :)

I have a blade IV 4.9, it's pretty awesome!

Back