Powys Castle

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
One from the gardens of Powys Castle nr Welshpool, taken yesterday under an unusually baking hot midday sun. Lovely building, both inside and out (no photography allowed inside the building), and equally nice gardens.

C&C welcome.

2894938018_51553c7e65_o.jpg

Striking building and well caught in the conditions. I might have been tempted to crop the tree to the left and shift the castle's position in the image. Great colours in the gardens. Like it a lot.

I liked your original photo...great subject, nice perspective, and well captured under such bright light. I "saw" another photo lurking inside the one you posted...a rather nontraditional one.

You've checked photo edit in your public profile...so here's my version of your shot. If you don't like it, I'll remove it.

castleshot.jpg

Last edited:
Striking building and well caught in the conditions. I might have been tempted to crop the tree to the left and shift the castle's position in the image. Great colours in the gardens. Like it a lot.

I liked your original photo...great subject, nice perspective, and well captured under such bright light. I "saw" another photo lurking inside the one you posted...a rather nontraditional one.

You've checked photo edit in your public profile...so here's my version of your shot. If you don't like it, I'll remove it.

castleshot.jpg

Thank you both for your feedback, it really helps with this, very steep, learning curve I'm stuck on to hear, and see, the ideas people have with the stuff I post here. Nice edit Hunter, like it a lot. (y)

Back