PP of an animal shot help needed

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
I took a nice picture of one of my cats, its very clear and quite sharp and I want to get it printed quite large to stick on a wall. Only trouble is its come out with a reddish tint due to the bounce flash and colour of my wallpaper.

I'm having trouble making it look decent so would appreciate your help and advice. I don't want to post the exact picture but the one below is one or two before it and has the same reddish tones.

2867914359_4c38518051.jpg

Can't help with the PP but that's a handsome Maine Coon you've got there, we've got three of the beasties :love:

Tara

if you took it in RAW then you can change the white balance in the raw converter.

hi tommo more info req are you shooting in raw or jpeg and what pp are you using mike

ok i see you have elements 5 so open then enhance>adjust colour hue and saturation as you move the sliders you can see the change try it

not great but i would do this..

catty.jpg

:shrug:

md:shrug:

My effort, although I don't know what colour the cat should be so I haven't done much to it. :)

Caaaaat.jpg

:shrug:

only kidding..

slight tweak on the levels ..

then while in the levels selected the white dropper. the clicked on the b/g..
next
selective colour and dragged the cyan over to the right

then slight un sharpen mask..

hope this helps

md(y)

A quick play around with Photoshop
cat1.jpg

HTH

Same one with a hint of Vignette at the edges. If you put this on canvas, I think it could look quite cool.
Cheers
Wallis

cat2.jpg

Back