Predictions

Name
tom
Edit My Images
Yes
found and old set of rose crystal rune set (from my mid life crisis) and thought they may make a good study, have only put the one on for now

6620331647_f970028c93_b.jpg
[/url]
Runes by Tom_campbell_652, on Flickr[/IMG]
Any pointers?

STAFF EDIT : Changed to link, due to oversized image - feel free to re-post a smaller size :)

Last edited:
Hi, Tom. I like what you're striving for, but am wondering if this would be improved if you took multiple shots with different focal points, then did a photo stack so the runes would all be in focus. To me, the combination of dark and out-of-focus areas takes too much away from the potential. I do like the backlighting.

Hello Tom, i tend to agree with hunter that the shallow depth of field (i presume you shot it at about f1.8?) doesn't really work in this shot. You could have shot it at f18 to give much more d.o.f, but i suspect it would then just look like what it is, a few rune stones, and would have lost the artistic feel. Maybe a change in composition would help this shot?

But what does it tell us about the future? :thinking:

Someone loves you and your going to get a kiss from someone, I am also being told that you like to travel. :)

thanks all will bear that all in mind especially the travel bit (if only)

Back