NSFW Predictive text

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Just sent a message to a client via my smart phone which has Swype.....I really should have read the full message before I sent it :D

Should have been "...we really need to watch the pennies...."

What it actually said "...we really need to watch the penis..." ;)

DOH!

Apt?

They can be funny yet embarrassing:D

My ex was arranging to take the car over to have some work done on it, it involved distance so my then ex was trying to say he would have to work around his shifts.

Except the email he sent to the car guy was ' I am hoping to get there on such and such a day but it depends on my sh*ts.:eek::eek:

Slightly different situation, but I sent one of our suppliers an email yesterday and finished it with "Kind retards, Nick"

Always thought it was a massive design flaw having the T so close to the G on a keyboard :facepalm:

On a slightly different but still embarrasing note. A few years ago I was in the office dictating some long winded pish onto a hand held dictaphone for typing. The phone rang and I answered it with "Full stop, new paragraph."

Ah well, it was funny at the time!

On a slightly different but still embarrasing note. A few years ago I was in the office dictating some long winded pish onto a hand held dictaphone for typing. The phone rang and I answered it with "Full stop, new paragraph."

Ah well, it was funny at the time!

This very week I made a call for work, and apparently the woman who answered was mid gossip in the office as all I heard when she picked up the phone was ".........took mum into the lounge and there he was, knob in hand.............Hello?"
I corpsed laughing and had to hang up.

The guy next to me at work sent an email to a new client asking if he wanted to go halfsies on some new antivirus software with his girlfriend's mum. Recalling the message didn't work either!

Back