Pretty in pink

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure this fits in with all the fantastic shots here but here's one from today

3448060923_a18223b035.jpg

Hmm why did the thread title remind me of MD..... :exit:

As for the picture, Im afraid to say i like the colours.... , but its quite sharp and i like it :)

Hmm why did the thread title remind me of MD..... :exit:

As for the picture, Im afraid to say i like the colours.... , but its quite sharp and i like it :)

well now i have been mentioned i will comment on the shot ;) dont be put off by what others post this is a nice shot on its own and well worth posting

welcome to tp richo :wave:

thmaga thanks for the linky :cautious:

and welcome also:wave:

md(y)

Thanks for the welcome! :)

And sorry for the link, but I couldn't resist joining in the fun. :popcorn:

Thanx for the welcome and the kind words, I find it quite hard to post my efforts on a forum with such high standards. Although I have been a member on here since November last year and a lurker for a long time before I have only had my DSLR since Xmas and even though I have learnt a lot in such a short time I am very very much a novice still trying to find my "style" and which side of this wonderful hobby to try and master first. Here is my Flickr you will see I jump from one type to the other never really getting to grips with any of them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/24740878@N04/

My advice would be to regularly post up pictures, whilst there are lots of very good photographers, there are also plenty of amatures on here too (including me).

Posting pictures would allow you to learn where your going wrong(if you are that is) and perfect your photography skills :)

I'm sure more intelligent people will come along and offer much better advice than me though :)

:LOL: ... MD getting slaughtered by newbies already... gotta love it... :naughty:

Have to say it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title... :shrug: ... just can't get Colin's frock photo out of my mind... :eek:

Very nice image for the season Rich... (y) ... and as you'll appreciate Title is king on here... :cautious:

:p

Back