Price Check Please : Nikon D70 + 18-70mm Kit Lens?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I'm after some help please. Believe it or not I used to be a salesmen part time when I was student but when it comes to selling my own equipment I'm practically useless! :crying:

I hate departing with my well looked after equipment but I've just bought a second Nikon D100 to act as my backup body as well as to host my Sigma f2.8 70-200 permenantly. Due to the additional battery grip/vertical shutter I've become aquainted with the D100 and I love the way it feels and holds, its just feels comfortable.

The D70 has therefore got to be sold on. I would normally give them onto family members but they all have digital cameras so thats not an option.

What do you think it would be worth? I'm not to sure if £500 was a bit to steep? It comes complete boxed with a cokin uv filter and well I might as well throw in the ML remote as I'll have no use for that when I sell the camera.

Please be honest if you think I could get more/less than £500. I won't be insulted.....

Thanks for your help........

Ed :)

can you not keep the 18-70?

Look on ebay for used D70's, checking the "already sold" box to get a better idea.

Leo

I sold my D70 with 18-70 kit lens along with a cheapo 1Gb CF card, extra spare battery, UV filter and all other boxed accessories for £450

leoedin said:
can you not keep the 18-70?

Look on ebay for used D70's, checking the "already sold" box to get a better idea.

Leo

The reason I've decided to depart with the 18-70 is because I have a Nikkor f2.8-4 24-85 attached to My D100 body, so its kind of surplus now.

Thanks for your help guys! (y)

Ed :)

Back