Price check?

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm thinking of getting rid of my G3 so I can either purchase a second hand 300D or a 350D.

Any ideas how much I can expect to sell it for?

I would say its in very good condition, all boxed, with original manuals, CD's even bags for everything, in the original box. (In good nick too).

Bundled with it, would be the charger and assorted cables that came with the camera, a 32mg CF card, a 58mm Lens conversion adapter, and a 58mm-52mm converting ring.

Regards

I usually check fleabay to see what similar stuff is fetching.

I know that EosD won a brand new Canon G6 in a photography competition this week and enquired with jessops what they would give him for it. They offered a rather insulting £155 :shock:

Selling it on Ebay or to a family member would probably bring you the largest return but with DSLRs available at a much reduced cost and there being many secondhand ones avaialable too, the value of your G3 will have been hit hard unfortunately. :(

as steve says, its a bummer, i probably wont be able to get much gear, just a few odds and ends, shame really. But then canon still have to contact me regarding my prize....

Aye I noticed your thread about your prize.

The lack of my congratulations is mainly in part to me being jealous :p
Me? Sour? Never!

I had figured I would be hit by the big price drops in DSLR's but hey ho, that's the way it's gone, no point sitting and crying over it :)

Looking on eBay they seem to be going for between 130-200 so it's not *too* bad.

Back