Printed Tea Towels, Aprons, Tea Cosies etc

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know of anywhere that prints onto these sorts of things? Found one site but the charge a fortune for small runs, which is what I am after.

Somewhere with personal experience would be good, but if you have seen anywhere stick it in here please :D

I saw some place selling photos on cushions the other day (can't remember the place though, I have been looking for something different myself).
Would this be close enough, if so, I will trawl back through my history (will probably need to anyway, as I think I saw somewhere doing acrylic blocks V cheap)

I saw some place selling photos on cushions the other day (can't remember the place though, I have been looking for something different myself).
Would this be close enough, if so, I will trawl back through my history (will probably need to anyway, as I think I saw somewhere doing acrylic blocks V cheap)

ooo yeah cushions could be good :) If you can find it that would be cool, no worries if you cant.

I like that - tea towels - never seen anyone selling those.

Try the web for corporate gifts. Often they have printed t-shirts etc

Malcolm

SnappySnaps on the high street seem to do a large range of one off it6ems like cushions, mugs etc. OR, you could use T-shirt transfer paper and iron them onto whatever you want.

SnappySnaps on the high street seem to do a large range of one off items like cushions, mugs etc. OR, you could use T-shirt transfer paper and iron them onto whatever you want.

It is a quite common service in photo retail shops around the country , as well as print copy shops.

Yeah do seem to be lots of high street places doing it now, I am still trying to find someone that will do small runs, seems it is either high street crazy prices or bulk order (with large setup costs). Doesn't seem to be anything in the middle, ah well.

could always do your own. iron on transfers will work on tea towels too

That's not a bad idea actually, hadn't thought of that :) might give it a whirl, see what's out there. Cheers :)

Back