Printers

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got an Epson R300 which I've had for a couple of years now. Before I got my 350d I just used it for my Finepix F610 of which I got very good results.

What printers do you guys have, are there any strong recommendations for particular models etc.. between you. Also I just use epson photo glossy paper (270g), but I'm looking to try and get some paper that has a nice grain on it, ie like professional photo paper from fuji (which my wedding photos are on) would my R300 print OK onto this paper and does anyone know of a supplier?

Ta.:ponders:

Try Ilford Galerie papers, I prefer the Classic Pearl (240gsm) which is semi glossy with a non smooth surface. They work extremely well with the Epson printers, mine is the R200 btw and gives superb results.

You can get Ilford paper from 7dayshop as well as other places.

Cheers Steep, I've seen this paper in a few places, I'll get some in the morning, i'm at work all day today so can't get out.#

Glen.

7dayshop will do you 75 sheets for £17.99 or 25 sheets for £6.99 plus del so you can price check :)

hey glen, didn't see you come in, where in Nottm are you?

Watnall Road, just up from the 'Three Ponds'.

i know it, calverton myself 10miles NE of Nottm.

Know it well, I go past there most weekends to play golf at Norwood Park - Southwell.

we will have to meet up sometime.

I'll put you on my list of, working lots of OT at the moment (hence 12 hrs at work today), the wife wanting a zillion things doing around the house including completley landscaping the backgarden with 160 slabs and trying to fit in golf which is quite expensive if you don't play after paying your membership and last of all trying to use a camera of which I'm a complete novice to the world of DSLR. So see you maybay next century!!!

Back