Printing from 10x8?

Name
Marcus
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know where I can get large format 10x8 negs printed? I actually have 6x17cm negs but in my experience the only way these were ever printed was by using a 10x8 holder with a mask. I think I know where I can get black and white done but not colour. I don’t really want to go down the drum scan/c-type route if possible. Thanks for any suggestions.

Are you looking to get a darkroom print or a scan and print?

Darkroom print. I've been doiong scan and c-type printing for a while but I would like to get a darkroom print to compare the results. Just don't know of anywhere where it can be done.

Do you mean enlargements, or contact prints? @thedarkshed could probably help with the latter, nut I think his enlarger is 4x5.

Do you mean enlargements, or contact prints? @thedarkshed could probably help with the latter, nut I think his enlarger is 4x5.

Hi Chris. As I said, it is 6x17 negatives and transparencies I am looking to have printed, but I think you need a 8x10 enlarger for that. I know where I can get Black and White ones done, but am drawing a blank with colour at the moment.

Rapid Eye in London have a 10x8 DeVere available for rental. Highly recommend them. They do colour and (RC) black and white.

Back