Processed Tornado, Harrier and Hawk

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No

Last edited:
Superb and the last Hawk looks like its coming out of my monitor .... fantastic work as usual

Can I be cheeky and have the Tornado as a desktop mate its stunning and I dont mind it being watermarked as it is just so damm good

My new desktop courtesy of MarkJayne photography, Thanks its a stunning shot

Capture-11.png

This looks like its half way out of my screen in full res, what a bloody awesome shot

Last edited:
awesome is the word I would use, and its sat very neatly on a 24" widescreen. best jet shot of 2009 I have seen ......no best shot of 2009 I have seen just awesome in full res

Last edited:
These are very good Mark! Number one is superb. You're enjoying HDR then. :) I think what sets these apart is that you don't overdo it and they still look real. Well done. ;) :clap:

Kev.

Fantastic captures I Really Like No.2 No.3 And No.4 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Tremendous thats about all I can say well done with these, proper wallhanging stuff.

Very nice :cool:

I like the second one , the co pilot is waving to you :D:D

Are these taken from the land or in the air ?

Brilliant pictures. What about the locations of the others?

What kind of distance are you shooting from and what lens are you using?

Cheers.

Those are incredible. If not for the guy waving at you, you'd swear they were CGI.

Amazing shots.... Been checking your flickr streams.
Hope to get over to Wales next year, any pointers on location and dates/times would be much appreciated :)
Again... fantastic shots!!

could I be so cheeky as to snaffle it offa your flicker( the harrier) for my wallpaper..its just gorgeous!

i'm sorry but the first one (in my opinion) is the best plane picture i've seen, it would look great on the box for a game etc...

Well done!

i'm sorry but the first one (in my opinion) is the best plane picture i've seen, it would look great on the box for a game etc...

Or 1000 piece jigsaws :D

Back