Prodrive WRX STI Subaru Impreza

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A mate of mine has been a bit of a lucky guy and upgrade to a 2004 WRX STI turbo impreza with prodrives PPP stage 1 pack. After a bit of persuasion he came out for a few snaps and i thought some of you guys might like them.

Clicking on the photo will take you to larger sizes

I wish the windscreen was clean!

And a final one of the caliper + wheel, but i've already posted 6 images :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cook88/4779581966/

thanks chap. I've always quite liked the classic impreza but i ended up basically building my bmw, and now im heavily considering chopping it in for a classic impreza after being in this!

looks stunning! i'd be well happy to prodice pics of that quality eventually!

thanks for the comments guys :D

You have pulled off photo 1 very well and to be honest all of them.

I thought i had cocked the first photo up well and truely actually. I was using one of them wind up torches, which began to run out of power as soon as i used it - hence all the bumps in the light. Then i thought "sod it!" this isn't working and just walked off with the light but it actually doesnt look half bad :thinking:

Its nice to be able to photograph a straight car (no dents) in a beautiful colour which i think helps the photos alot!

#2 is pick of the set without a doubt but you need to lose the wheelchair logo if not all the paint beyond the car.

#1 just looks wrong in that context. I really doubt your torch had any impact on lighting the car and the trails just get lost against the bright background.

The other comps aren't bad but the backgrounds and contrast are too distracting IMO. Sort yourself a non-wind up torch and head for somewhere with lower ambient light and more suitable backgrounds and post the results pronto :)

thanks for your feedback bud (y)

when i last used up the wind up torch on this photo i had no problems whatsoever with it which is rather annoying. the location with the impreza is closer to home and i've never taken any photos there before but this is what i did last time with my car - any better? although i know its nothing too special but you get the idea of location, etc

Last one is my favorite - just loose the barn thing in the background and it'd be truly great!

I love number 6!! It really has attitude! The composition gives off a real "in ya face" feel! Superb set all round!

Back