Prom bathed in sunshine (East Antrim)

Name
Gavin
Edit My Images
Yes
A few pics I snapped whilst walking the dog up the promenade on Saturday morning. As you can tell there has been no editing and some of the horizons are at a bit of jaunty angle but I thought they were worth sharing.

100_2136.jpg

100_2137.jpg

100_2138.jpg

100_2141.jpg

100_2142.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2144.jpg

100_2146.jpg

Looks like you've got some nice scenery round there to work with

I like the idea in the one looking out towards the chimneys and the last one looking down on the benches :)

What struck me about these shots was the colouration, very reminiscent of 1970s Agfachrome, very blue/green heavy.
I am not overly taken with the subject matter as presented but there is plenty to experiment with. The winding path and park benches for one and the chimneys and coastal houses for another.

Looks like you've got some nice scenery round there to work with

I like the idea in the one looking out towards the chimneys and the last one looking down on the benches :)

What struck me about these shots was the colouration, very reminiscent of 1970s Agfachrome, very blue/green heavy.
I am not overly taken with the subject matter as presented but there is plenty to experiment with. The winding path and park benches for one and the chimneys and coastal houses for another.

I see what you's are saying. If only the pics came out as my eyes seen them. There are some excellent locations around here to get some cracker photos. One day I'll post on here with the pics I so desire for.

Back