Proper weather

Edit My Images
Yes
The weather has been pretty blowy of recently down here, so i went out to try and capture the pure force that nature has.

IMGP1537.jpg

I had a large problem trying to keep spray off the lens, even when i kept my hand over it most of the time. By the time i had managed to set up and compose the picture there was loads of spray on the lens again.

Shot in RAW, converted to JPEG, resized and sharpened to compensate. Haven't altered the colours or contrast at all.

Comments please
Thanks
Charlie

Oh, I like that. Beautifully understated. Lovely(y)(y)

if only the sun wasnt soo bright.. its a cracking photo..

Did you use much in the way of ND's??

if only the sun wasnt soo bright.. its a cracking photo..

Did you use much in the way of ND's??

It was simply taken very quickly with no gradeints or the like, the only filter on it is the UV filter that i use to protect my lens. If i had some grads i might have thought about using them...

(is this wat u meant by ND's? i was just guessing...)

It was taken at Thurlestone sands in south devon.

I'm with fraggle on this one, cracking capture with the sun a little too dominant.

Well, its come out very well.. just imagine the difference with ND's..

Super shot m8..

I think the sun is boosted a bit more because of a bit of spray on the lens right infront of it. I didn't really have much time to do this pic, i had to rush through it because every second the lens was exsposed more and more spray got on it.

I think it's just fab.

The burnt out section of the sky doesn't really bother me too much. I don't have a problem with white out or black sections to a shot if they fit in with the vision as a whole.

Back