Pro's with 5D's

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd like to get the benefit of your experience and wonder if any of you would care to help out a little here.

I'm interested to see how you have your cameras setup and thought you could all post a quick shot with the EXIF intact so that I/we could look at the EXIF for the custom functions etc.
Not really limited to pro's....anybody who's happy with their setup......a shot of the inside of the lens cap would be enough.

Thanks in anticipation of the deluge..:D

Bob

Bob, can I ask why you want the EXIF info for the 5D particularly?

Steve,
Firstly...no piccy, little red cross.

The 5D is normally considered the body of choice for portrait and wedding togs (Canon ones, at least).

Bob

Sorry about that Bob. I've just been tidying up my photobucket album and the one I posted on here got mixed up in it (old age doesn't come alone!). I've have another go.

Don't know if it's going to be any good to you but here you go :

TamarLake.jpg

Definately no pro but heres one of mine anyway.
Shot with 100mm macro lens, in natural light (window) & with gold reflector.
Havent done a thing to this shot apart from a very slight crop, no PP whatsoever.
Hth some. :)

Debs269209_1.jpg

Thanks STeve and Ina.....I'll have a look later.

Bob

The 5D is normally considered the body of choice for portrait and wedding togs (Canon ones, at least).

Depends who you ask I guess, this is the wedding faq from elsewhere

http://www.mrwild.co.nz/WeddingFAQ/Wedding-FAQ-Pt1-beta.htm

I recommend the Canon 40D as the current sweet spot for wedding photographers. It has great resolution, is reliable, and I like the 1.6X crop. Full frame cameras tend to have more distortion at the edges, making peoples heads look funny shapes, which I don't much like.

The author is a well repsected wedding tog in NZ:

http://www.wildphotography.co.nz/

Yep, for every opinion then there's going to be an exact opposite opinion....I know this well...I'm married !

Sorry that I vanished for a day...the hotel didn't have wifi.

Bob

Back