PS3 vs Wii

I just managed to get a Wii after weeks of searching and must say I'm impressed. I bought it because my work involves sitting a lot so I wanted to exercise and boy does this make you sweat. A game of baseball or a few rounds of tennis throughout the day is invigorating and no need to consider the weather or if you have petrol in the car - and whats even better is you don't even need to get dressed! :LOL:

Thats exactly why i bought a wii :D

I just managed to get a Wii after weeks of searching and must say I'm impressed. I bought it because my work involves sitting a lot so I wanted to exercise and boy does this make you sweat. A game of baseball or a few rounds of tennis throughout the day is invigorating and no need to consider the weather or if you have petrol in the car - and whats even better is you don't even need to get dressed! :LOL:

have you got RSI yet?? I have, hurts like hell but i'm addicted

We have had wii since release day, and i love it, it is great fun.

Rayman – Ravin Rabbids and wario ware smooth moves are also top games :D

we all should have a Mii get together :)

My Mii looks more like a cross betwen Maureen Lipman and Irish funnywoman Marian Keyes, must have an edit. No RSI yet but I had a devil of a sore shoulder playing Baseball, I was hitting it in a demented fashion. First 'sports' injury I've ever had. :nuts:

wii - gamecube with a wicked controller :whistle: :nuts: :exit:

I rented Wario Smooth Moves and can't get an option for multiplayer, I haven't go the instructions. Any ideas?

Ans what is the mii number for? can you play online?

Multi player comes up when you have completed enough tasks

Will have a look at that thx

bit busy at the moment trying to complete all the old snes games and that i've downloaded :D

PS3 - PS2 on steroids but without the rumble :razz:

rumble returning! 3rd party can use it, and sony have now paid off immersioncome to an agreement with immersion, so rumble can be used again.:D

I see Gamestation sell older games (preowned) 4 for £20 - but you need an older controller which plugs into the top of the Wii.

Back