Pug 407 (56k Heavy)

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
20 Mins!!! Thats all I had to get some shots suitable for a company catalogue of the cars they have for sale, the guy bringing the car to me had far more important things to do, and to top it off, he had only just rinsed the car down, making my job harder to do in Ps.

Anyway, I took the car to the top of my street in the 9am sun to see what I could get, I'm interested to hear your opinions on these:

57640566.Img_7916XI1.jpg

57640565.Img_7916XI.jpg

57640576.Img_7959X.jpg

57640577.Img_7963X.jpg

If your interested in seeing the lot, they are here:
http://www.pbase.com/kris_aka_liberalis/cars

Kind regards

Kris

I don't think they're up there with soem of the really great stuff you've shown recently and I totally understand why. Shooting with very limited time and a client that seems to be doing more to hinder you than help is something you'll get to do alot of. :D

I would have liked to have seen the light comming from nearer a 3/4 angle than side on as the fade looks a bit harsh, for my tastes.

Going on your previous form, shooting from a handicap is something you'll get pretty good at very quickly.

I think you need to have words with them because they are not up to your previous attempts. I not having a go at you here mate as it's not your fault.

I think you need to suggest to your client that if they want good photos they need to take this seriously.

HTH

First two are the best, but as you said, you were hamstringed by time and a grumpy customer.

Looking at your site, you have some much better ones than those posted here. So I wouldn't be too dis-heartened. As long as the client is satisfied and you get paid everything should be grand. eh?

i agree with the rest Kris, take them the gt40 shot you had and say you can do that if your given the time!

Had a play with the shots as they were a bit underexposed on my screen :)

pug.jpg

pug1.jpg

pug2.jpg

When you said top of your street, I imagined houses, cars, roads....not lovely open countryside and oh nearly missed that one the SEA!!
Wish I had that at the top of my road:hissyfit:

Back