pumpkins

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

in a basket in the orangery house in dunham massey gardens
cheers
geof

Works well Geof, I think that I would be very tempted to give it a bit of a vigenette just to really keep focus on the subject (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

whoa i wondered how to get rid of the window seat slats etc and that never dawned on me...thanks
cheers
geof

Smashing ;)

'mucking about' and I might have turned these into red hot chilli peppers :thinking: :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

smashing pumpkins...very good!!..(y)

red hot chili peppers....you are really getting flamboyant with the critiques

i like your edit....it bursts into life what i saw as a dull subject and a lot more creative than mine
must bear that in mind on my next submit
cheers
geof

Last edited:
Geoff are you feeling ok? Surprisingly un'shopped' ;) So much so that the suashes look flat and cardboard like :shrug: Sorry, I think it is the light.

:LOL:
hi Tina...its my dull and old period just now
i liked the natural light and thought you might like this as it is..so did a minimum of pp...in fact none at all...
glad you spotted that....i had reached i think the pinnacle of idiocy with pp recently with gross saturation and ridiculous toning...
cheers and thanks
Geof

ps...i must confess a touch of noiseware was used and smoothed out the surfaces...naughty boy..:geek:

Geoff are you feeling ok? Surprisingly un'shopped' ;) So much so that the suashes look flat and cardboard like :shrug: Sorry, I think it is the light.
hi Tina...its my dull and old period just now
i liked the natural light and thought you might like this as it is..so did a minimum of pp...in fact none at all...
glad you spotted that....i had reached i think the pinnacle of idiocy with pp recently with gross saturation and ridiculous toning...
cheers and thanks
Geof

ps...i must confess a touch of noiseware was used and smoothed out the surfaces...naughty boy..:geek:

I alarmed by how well we know each other ;)

I alarmed by how well we know each other ;)

"i keep a shotgun under my bed" TinaC

ah yes but where do you keep the spare front door key

still havent managed to get over to ness botanical yet...even though we managed the barge museum one day..
cheers
geof

Back