Punk Robin.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
First one I've seen this year.

3641430586_99b22737eb_o.jpg

Mum doesn't entirely approve of the attention Junior is getting by the look of it.

3640622255_85ff0dfb05_o.jpg

50D, 700mm 800 ISO

Superb shots CT, but I was expecting to see a real scruffball.... ;)

love the first one, texture in the feathers and the iron, the shiny eye + the water drop

lovely stuff :)

drew

Nice capture on the young one Cedric (y) As for Mum, dont all Robins look like that head on? :)

love the first one, texture in the feathers and the iron, the shiny eye + the water drop

lovely stuff :)

drew
It's a resin moulding actually Drew, but yep I like the textures too.

all that's missing from that last shot is some evil music...

Is that a baby robin then?

I've my camera in at work today as we've a deer living in our hedge at work, and whilst stalking him at lunchtime I saw a baby bird exactly like this hopping across the grass following a robin.

My one had a mohican hair style

Edit - not my best shot, but I was stalking deer at the time in a bright red tshirt, and this fellow was a bit shy. Just really took the shot to identify him afterwards.
IMG_30521.jpg

Last edited:
Yep - baby Robin for sure - looks a mite younger than mine.

Cool - thanks CT, another thing I've learnt today.

I think this was very young as it just hopped across the grass, didn't attempt to fly.

No - sometimes they can look positively evil! :D

4336_38870534462e8c8ceffce.jpg

Awesome! :LOL:

I really wish my pics were as good as yours CT! :notworthy:

:)

Awesome! :LOL:

I really wish my pics were as good as yours CT! :notworthy:

:)

LOL. Thank you but you're doing OK. (y)

That's an old pic now, but when I first posted it, some wag, ( I think it was Steep) added the caption - "Here's your bloody Christmas card" :LOL:

Very nice shots Cedric (y) lovely detail on both, I do like your bird bath, it blends very well :)

Excellent CT - yet to see a juvenile Robin.

Back