PVC tabards

Name
Len
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know where i could buy the tabards that are used by media types at events. All i seem to find when i google is childrens ones with pictures of cute animals on.:eek: Dont think that will go down well with event organisers.
Thanks
(Hope this is in the correct section, if not could the mods please move.)

If you google for Hi Vis vests you'll find lots of suppliers. You can even have cheap custom printing on them ;)

Your local industrial clothing supplier should be able to supply some cheaply, we bought I think it was 8 about 2 years ago with our name printing it was about £25 (something like that) trouble is they always go missing, think we have about 4 left lol. Wayne

Does anyone know where i could buy the tabards that are used by media types at events. All i seem to find when i google is childrens ones with pictures of cute animals on.:eek: Dont think that will go down well with event organisers.
Thanks
(Hope this is in the correct section, if not could the mods please move.)

len...there's a shop down by the angrl pub in neath that sells that type of stuff....might be worth a look in ;)

where do you want to use the vest.

the trouble i found on motorsport events is that i blended in with marshals or other official wearing orange or yellow hi vis vest.

i guessing that why they issue white ones to media to help u stand out??

Thruxton use orange bibs

Rockingham use green, but they have white ones as well.

MSV circuits use white with red piping which isn't colourfast so a new bib in rain, turns pink (along with the clothes you've got on underneath)

Mallory - don't know, the media 'centre' was locked, no-one could find the key, so I provided my own...

Silverstone IIRC are white.

Len, I didn't notice you were local we got ours at a place behind Asda in Lansamlet, come off the r/a as if your going to asda go past the turning and it's a few units up on the left, can't remember the name now, theres a place in Skewen does them as well I think. Wayne

I just went to my local market and got a pair of orange (not yellow) hi vis waistcoats for £5
That's what I've done but I've not wore them as yet :bonk:,seen the yellow type in the pound shops and although frowned upon for use at race meetings,the sprinting guys at Combe prefer the yellow to the orange for some reason :thinking:

Ikea do bright pink ones, but the are for kids. Would be funny to see a load of press togs at an event in bright pink vests though.......

Len, I didn't notice you were local we got ours at a place behind Asda in Lansamlet, come off the r/a as if your going to asda go past the turning and it's a few units up on the left, can't remember the name now, theres a place in Skewen does them as well I think. Wayne
Thanks for the heads up, i think i know where you mean, its down by Busters motorcycle shop.

len...there's a shop down by the angrl pub in neath that sells that type of stuff....might be worth a look in ;)
I'm in town tomorrow, i call in to see them. Thanks.

Also thanks to everyone for their input.(y)

Back