Pylons

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
On my way back from Norwich today, I took a detour down an unsurfaced byway (bonuses of driving a 4x4!) and passed close by this pylon. So stopped for a couple of shots. What little hair I have left was standing on end, I swear! There is something quite scary about standing under one of these :eek:

Not sure which I prefer:

Pylon01_sml.jpg

Pylon02_sml.jpg

.... What little hair I have left was standing on end, I swear! There is something quite scary about standing under one of these :eek:
Quarry corner at Castle Combe circuit can be quite 'hair-raising',especially when it is raining....and that's nothing to do with what's happening on track :D

I like the symmetry of the first but prefer the view of the second

Nice photos, I think the first one is the best :) cool symmetry and composition. The blue sky behind shows good detail, although would like to see the photo in black and white just to compare them :)

Jack

I love a good pylon...and these are great! Closer crop on the first, maybe? but the second is ace!

1 for the symmetry.........

whereabouts are you in norfolk? Just wondering as if we both go to the East coast meet on whatever day it is now.....

Drop me a pm

Back