Edit My Images
Yes
While out walking in the evening....

A Narnia lampost?
lamp_posts1.jpg

lamp_posts2.jpg

lamp_posts3.jpg

lamp_posts4.jpg

Unfortunately, I think they're all slightly out of focus or some handshake.

I would get a tripod, and go back when its been snowing. Think there are some great shots to be had there, wherever it is. :)

The location is Queenstown, New Zealand.

I did have a tripod. But I only used it with the shot with the bench, and it's still slightly blurred! :getmecoat

kamion, did you press the shutter button to take the tripod shot? if so use the self timer next time to avoid having your hand cause camera shake.

GfK said:
Bugger. Not much chance of it snowing then!
Actually its a sking town mate .... south of the south island so think north scotland. :)

Go much further south and you go into a very wet part of the world the beautifull fyordlands (soz about spelling) which get aprox 7m of rain a year. Gatwick airport (the only stat I could find) gets about 0.75m a year!!

I'm impressed all I saw of Queenstown were the bars :embarasse could do a pub crawl from 5 pm to 2am and stay in "happy hour" :D

Looks like a mighty fine place to go for a walk.

Some very wise words from Steep. This is such a simple and obvious tip for people who don't have a cable release but one people rarely think about, and it can make soooo much difference to an image.

Steep said:
use the self timer next time to avoid having your hand cause camera shake.

Back